About VSG

Sleeve Gastrectomy is a surgical weight loss tool in which the stomach is reduced to about 25% of its original size, by surgical removal of a large portion of the stomach, following the major curve. The open edges are then attached together (often with surgical staples, glue and possibly cauterization) to form a sleeve or tube with a banana shape. The procedure permanently reduces the size of the stomach and is performed laparoscopically and is not reversible.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/about_vertical_sleeve_gastrectomy.html

MFP Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, June 16, 2011

meh

Today wasn't a good day... intestinally speaking...

I haven't gone #2 in days and I was feeling a little... erm... backed up.  I haven't lost weight in a few days either which I'm sure is related.  I was actually considering taking something tonight when I got home to remedy that.  Well apparently the "no sugar added" pudding from Jello took care of that.  Within 20 minutes I made a beeline for the bathroom.  huh... lesson learned.  No more pudding at work!

Then tonight, I had the toppings from a small slice of Hawaiian pizza from last night (ordered to watch the Hockey game).... I think I had 2 bites and that was it.... it all came right back up.  Returned!  Sleevie was NOT happy.  I seem to also regained my bile in the last week or so because since the last time I posted about puking to this time, now I have that nasty acid taste and bile come up whereas a couple weeks ago I didn't.  Interesting, I'd guess Sleevie has healed enough to have bile return.  Nasty... but interesting.

Hoping for a loss tomorrow on the scale!  Fingers crossed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment