If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com/2011/11/friend-makin-mondays-dating/www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Short Answers
- Mac or PC? PC, I have no Mac experience.
- Do you paint your own nails? Yes, toes sometimes. I have gel nails though.
- Beach or mountains? Beach, Totally.
- What’s the title of the book you’re currently reading? The Hunger Games Trilogy. I'm halfway through Catching Fire right now.
- Do you dance? Badly. White girl has no rhythm
- CNN or Fox News? I don't watch the news.
- Do you ride a bicycle? Only at the gym. My bicycle hasn't been ridden in gosh... at least 6 years.
- Do you get a yearly flu shot? Yes, I have asthma so if I don't, I usually end up in the hospital months later with pnemonia.
- Best movie you’ve seen in 2012? So far I've seen The Change-Up... it was pretty good.
- Do you prefer to workout at home or at the gym? I'm too lazy to go to the gym but I do prefer to work out there over doing it at my home gym. I make less excuses when I'm at a REAL gym.
- Last airport you were in? Comox, Vancouver Island, BC
- Married or single? Married
- iPhone or Android? iPhone
- Do you prefer to be in pictures or taking pictures? Both. I like to take them more than be in them I think though....
- Favorite brand of sneakers? I've only ever worn Saucony so... those I guess
- Do you like snow? Sometimes. I live in the land of snow so there's days that it totally sucks
- Do you have/want to have kids? I don't want any but I do have a step-son who's 16
- Summer or Winter? Summer. I'm a fair weather lass
- Do you know how to swim? Yes, I was on the swim team in high school :)
- Do you prefer to shop in store or online? Mostly in store, the eye buys for me.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! And don’t forget…If you have an idea for FMM, send me an e-mail with the details, and you might see it here! Happy Monday!