About VSG

Sleeve Gastrectomy is a surgical weight loss tool in which the stomach is reduced to about 25% of its original size, by surgical removal of a large portion of the stomach, following the major curve. The open edges are then attached together (often with surgical staples, glue and possibly cauterization) to form a sleeve or tube with a banana shape. The procedure permanently reduces the size of the stomach and is performed laparoscopically and is not reversible.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/about_vertical_sleeve_gastrectomy.html

MFP Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, April 8, 2012

This site makes me sad

http://www.whyeat.net/forum/threads/7432-How-long-do-you-have-to-throw-up-after-a-meal


I found it because hubby has mentioned that 's been feeling the need to vomit after meals and its been happening daily.  It's not that he wants to, he just suddenly gets nausea and goes running.  So I googled "throwing up after eating" and found myself on this site...

I just want to hug all these girls (mostly females I'm willing to bet) and tell them that they're beautiful and not to fear food.

No comments:

Post a Comment