I've noticed a few changes in recent months.
I'm now able to drink a "few gulps" of water. .... I wasn't able to drink more than 1 mouthful at a few minute time up to a year out without feeling nausea. Now I can do ... gulp, gulp, gulp. Usually that last gulp leads to a bit of that full burpy nausea though.
I can eat a TAD more now than I used to.
I ate for dinner tonight for example:
1 whole grain flatbed hamburger bun with 1 slice meat, 1 slice cheese, 1 tsp pineapple
It took me about an hour to eat both sides of the bun which had the condiments split btwn them.
I still avoid carbonation and frankly do not miss it at all. Haven't had anything (except a few sips here and there) since surgery over a year ago.... I really don't miss that at all. Surprisingly!
I've managed my weight loss of 91 lbs relatively easily so far.
What do I do?
- I walk 20 min per day.. fast.
- I (unintentionally, unconsciously) keep my calories around 1000-1200 a day thanks to sleevie
- I still focus on protein being the main source of everything I put in my mouth (with some exceptions of wine lately)
What I want to do?
- Become STRONG. I'm going to start Hot Yoga with a friend. I loved it the few times I've done it in the past.... I might not be the most flexible or coordinated but dayum... I feel like a million bucks after I've spent an hour (or more) in that hot room sweating and stretching!! Hot yoga is my strengthening start.
- Work on more conditioning. I walk fast every day to and from work (1 km each way) but I'd like to see more cardio.
After Yoga... I have a ball, a mat, a roller... I will (plan to) get a few hand weights.... I've had dreams *literally* of the workouts I plan to do using my own body weight in the area around here as well as the cardio that I can do in this area... there's so much uphill walking available to me within a couple of minutes of here that I need to take advantage of!