About VSG

Sleeve Gastrectomy is a surgical weight loss tool in which the stomach is reduced to about 25% of its original size, by surgical removal of a large portion of the stomach, following the major curve. The open edges are then attached together (often with surgical staples, glue and possibly cauterization) to form a sleeve or tube with a banana shape. The procedure permanently reduces the size of the stomach and is performed laparoscopically and is not reversible.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/about_vertical_sleeve_gastrectomy.html

MFP Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm going to do something I hate doing.  I'm making a goal. 
I want to be down 50 lbs by my 4 month date.  Which is next weekend.  3 pounds to go. 

I'm not doing anything to make it happen but I'm going to try and focus more on protein and cut the carbies back a bit.  Calories aren't an issue at all as I'm still struggling to get in more than 600 a day. 

Today for breakfast, I couldn't even finish half of a packaged oatmeal.  It's amazing and frustrating all at the same time.  I'm feeling really good though.  My bloodwork was stellar, my energy is coming back and I haven't started losing my hair yet so I might be one of the lucky ones that doesn't.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment