1. What is your occupation right now?
I'm a commercial property and casualty insurance underwriter for a major insurer. I moved over to this job in January from doing commercial automobile insurance.
2. What color are your socks right now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
TV sounds. I'm not watching, I'm surfing. But I like the background sound. Have NO idea what is on right now... last show that I glanced up at was "Big Bang Theory"
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
1/4 of a Turkey pot pie, minus the top shell
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope. We have a vehicle that's a stick and hubby always has to be the one to drive us. He keeps saying he's going to teach me but ... not yet!
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Hubby! He's driving home from Vancouver Island today.
7. Do you like the person you stole this blog from?
Yup, sure do!
8. How old are you today?
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Hockey. duh... I'm Canadian. ;)
10. What is your favorite drink?
Coffee I think. Things have changed alot since my surgery. It used to be diet coke but I haven't had that in a few months.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
All the time since I was in Jr High. I love changing my hair, its the one thing you can change in an instant!
12. Favorite food?
Indian butter chicken. Haven't had it since I had surgery though... too heavy for me now! I need to find a new favourite... wait does snow cones count!?
13. What is the last movie you watched?
Green Lantern. mmmm..drool... Ryan Reynolds...
14. Favorite day of the year?
Oct 31. Halloween... AND Hubby's birthday!
15. How do you vent anger?
I rant to hubby usually. Or my blog.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I had a Puffalump. A teddy bear one. I LOVED THAT THING!
17. What is your favorite season?
Fall. Totally. It's just so pretty
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
19. Do you want your friends to blog this survey?
20. Where is you favorite place to escape?
Find a beach and a water source and I'm happy.
21. Favorite TV Show(s)?
hmmm... these days I'm really diggin Family Guy and Big Bang Theory
22. Living arrangements?
We own 2 mobile homes right now. We chose mobile home living so that we could enjoy to travel and not worry about saving up for it or dipping into savings. It works for us right now. One of the homes is currently a rental property which we are planning to sell in the next couple of months. We're looking at moving to the West Coast in the next year so that's the plan right now.
23. When was the last time you cried?
A couple of weeks ago maybe?
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Whew... I have no clue...
26. What did you do last night?
Hung out and updated my online presence, downloaded pics from my camera, generally a whole lot of nothing actually.
27. What are you most afraid of?
Being abandoned, emotionally and physically. I really struggle with the fear of being left. Stupid parental stuff haunts me.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
29. Favorite dog breed?
Havanese.... here's my Bailie! He's normally very fluffy but the groomer shaved him right down!
30. Favorite day of the week?
31. How many states have you lived in?
None, I'm a Canuck! But I have only lived in 1 province, Alberta
32. Diamonds or pearls?
33. What is your favorite flower?
Sleeve Gastrectomy is a surgical weight loss tool in which the stomach is reduced to about 25% of its original size, by surgical removal of a large portion of the stomach, following the major curve. The open edges are then attached together (often with surgical staples, glue and possibly cauterization) to form a sleeve or tube with a banana shape. The procedure permanently reduces the size of the stomach and is performed laparoscopically and is not reversible.
MFP Weight loss tickers
Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods