About VSG

Sleeve Gastrectomy is a surgical weight loss tool in which the stomach is reduced to about 25% of its original size, by surgical removal of a large portion of the stomach, following the major curve. The open edges are then attached together (often with surgical staples, glue and possibly cauterization) to form a sleeve or tube with a banana shape. The procedure permanently reduces the size of the stomach and is performed laparoscopically and is not reversible.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/about_vertical_sleeve_gastrectomy.html

MFP Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

been a few... updates!

Well I'm home from the amazing beautiful hated-to-leave Vancouver Island.  It was a really lovely 10-ish days with a 2 day drive across BC, my first ferry ride and many many days of sitting beside the crystal clear mountain fed river, Puntledge River.  It was so beautiful there.  Hardly any skeeters like crappy Alberta has although a FREAKING HUGE SPIDER did manage to run across my bed while we were there.  Thankfully I had my hubby to rescue me <3

I managed to manage my weight/eating while on vacation pretty well.  I didn't get sick once.  Wahoo!  I even managed to lose weight!

I'm now OVERWEIGHT!!!!  I'm no longer OBESE!!  This is so exciting!!!  I'm (as of yesterday) 45 pounds down and feeling really good.

I even bought a goal dress!  Check it out on my facebook for now.  If I get better pics... (i.e of me IN it) I'll post them here too.  My badge is found to the right on my blog, Happy Sleever is my FB :)


No comments:

Post a Comment