If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com/2011/11/friend-makin-mondays-dating/www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Getting To Know You1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday? I like to spend Saturdays with a nice LONG sleep-in. Usually I try to not make any plans until the afternoon so I can stay in bed until lunchtime. An evening with hubby is a great way to round out a lazy day :)
2) List your top three favorite TV shows. Big Bang Theory, Terra Nova, Family Guy
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them? I like seeing how my internal image of myself compares to what everyone else sees so I guess I'd rather be in them. But I'm extremely critical of myself and hate it while they're being taken.
4) Why do you blog? I have always been a writer. Before the neenernet, I wrote in a journal. It's always been really cathartic for me. This current blog is for me to share my experiences as a weight loss surgery patient and hopefully help others that are either going through it or are considering it.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
a private BB I'm on
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be? I don't have twitter :)
7) List a few of your favorite snacks. String cheese, hard boiled eggs, lunch meat cream cheese roll ups, snap peas, strawberries
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind? yeah, I have a dog named Bailie. The breed is Havanese and he's so loved by everyone. I have lots of people offering to take him/babysit all the time because he's such a good boy. I love my Bailie so much!
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without? iPhone, mascara, SUV
10) What’s your favorite drink? Nestle Pure Life Lemon Splash water. yum!
11) Do you enjoy cooking? not really. Hubby does most of the cooking. I do like to bake sometimes though.
12) Do you have children? I have 1 step-son who lives on Vancouver Island with his mom and stepdad.
13) What are your favorite hobbies? I've never been a hobby person. I guess I could count being online?
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing? I’m pretty shy around people I don't know.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? I'd make myself a little easier going. I am pretty laid back person but I get anxious when put into public speaking, small talk or just groups of people I don't know. I would like to be more outgoing around others I guess.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress? None really pops to mind. I'm loving the character "Sheldon" from Big Bang Theory right now. He's hilarious.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week? Nothing. I'm lame that way. Went to a jr level hockey game, baby sat a friend's puppy and we bought an Apple TV and set it up... that's about it.
18) Do you live near your family or far from them? Near, most of my family lives in Edmonton but several are also in BC.
19) List three of your talents. Thinking logically, getting along with everyone,...? I don't know really.
20) What is your greatest attribute? I'm stronger than I give myself credit for.
Now it’s your turn to share your answers. Don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!