About VSG

Sleeve Gastrectomy is a surgical weight loss tool in which the stomach is reduced to about 25% of its original size, by surgical removal of a large portion of the stomach, following the major curve. The open edges are then attached together (often with surgical staples, glue and possibly cauterization) to form a sleeve or tube with a banana shape. The procedure permanently reduces the size of the stomach and is performed laparoscopically and is not reversible.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/about_vertical_sleeve_gastrectomy.html

MFP Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, February 13, 2012

FMM: Befores..... Better late than never!!

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Before Photos


  1. Are you on a weight-loss journey?  Have you lost weight in the past? Are you trying to lose it now?  Yes I am.  Finally feeling success at last thanks to my life saving/cheryl saving Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy surgery nearly 10 months ago!  I've lost and regained hundreds of pounds over the years.  I'm no longer in weight loss mode.  I'm eating what I want (within reason) and keeping my choices high protein and lower white carbs.  I'm 84 lbs down. 4 lbs to go to my ultimate goal of 135!
  2. Do you like being in pictures, or do you shy away from the camera? These days, I'm liking myself in pictures more and more.  Although the image in the mirror still is alot bigger than the image the camera sees.  I'm learning to love them both
  3. Does looking at old photos of yourself motivate you?No it makes me sad for that me.  I wish I'd known then what I know now.  I would have chosen this path when I was teetering on 250lbs 5-6 years ago instead of a few failed diets down.
  4. Weight-loss bloggers, do you post progress pictures on your blog?  Yep…here and there.  When I'm excited mostly... or just feel too hot to NOT share!
  5. Will you share a before photo with us (even if you don’t have an after yet?)  Here you go.... my heaviest...


And now..... taken this morning :)

Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment