If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- Where did your most recent trip take you? Christmas/New Years I was on Vancouver Island and Vancouver.
- Is there a place that you’d like to visit that you haven’t yet? If so, where? Cuba, Italy, Spain....
- Do you travel lightly, or do you cram as much into your luggage as possible? I usually overpack. I like to have options!!
- Do your eating and exercise habits change when you travel? If so, how? I tend to eat less protein when I'm travelling which isn't a good thing. I need to work on that!
- Tell us about a place you’ve been that you’d like to go back to. Greece. Definitely. I'm trying to convince hubby to go. The history there just blew me away. I was so humbled to be standing in places that were once thriving cities 1000's of years ago.
- Do you prefer to travel at a certain time of year? Feb-April usually... when its cold here!
- If you had to choose, would you go to the beach or the mountains? Beach. We get enough cold whether when I live. I love the sun. Especially since WLS, I just soak in the heat!
- Have you ever needed a passport to travel? Yep most of the time. I like leaving Canada alot :)
- Do you collect anything in your travels? Not really... just mementos
- Where do you plan to go next? Next up is Vancouver again in May to find a place to live there.... other than that? Maybe Mazatlan?
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back to share a link in the comments! Happy Monday friends!