About VSG

Sleeve Gastrectomy is a surgical weight loss tool in which the stomach is reduced to about 25% of its original size, by surgical removal of a large portion of the stomach, following the major curve. The open edges are then attached together (often with surgical staples, glue and possibly cauterization) to form a sleeve or tube with a banana shape. The procedure permanently reduces the size of the stomach and is performed laparoscopically and is not reversible.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/about_vertical_sleeve_gastrectomy.html

MFP Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Trying to keep this thing more updated

I KNOW I am failing at keeping this up to date but I want to at least give it a good honest effort!

Another month down in Toronto... project is in crunch time.  We are expecting a "go live" for Aug 10... I can't see it happening.  Systems integration is still just not there.  3 weeks to figure that out.... not to mention training.

Anyway, on to my weight.  While I've been in TO I've gained a few pounds and I'm totally not happy about it. I know that is from (very) long hours, eating bad/not at all and little to no movement.

I'm making strides to change at least some of the things I can.

I signed up for boot camp every Saturday morning.  That is NOT enough.  I'm trying to get myself out and walking several times a week at least so I can burn calories.

In addition I need to get back to basics.  Too many late night fatty/high calorie foods are working their way into my diet when they shouldn't be so I'm cutting back on eating late, eating out and eating crap :)  I never feel good when I have carbs so this SHOULD be an easier transition for me.

Protein first!!


Onward and downward!

No comments:

Post a Comment