About VSG

Sleeve Gastrectomy is a surgical weight loss tool in which the stomach is reduced to about 25% of its original size, by surgical removal of a large portion of the stomach, following the major curve. The open edges are then attached together (often with surgical staples, glue and possibly cauterization) to form a sleeve or tube with a banana shape. The procedure permanently reduces the size of the stomach and is performed laparoscopically and is not reversible.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/about_vertical_sleeve_gastrectomy.html

MFP Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Frustration

Sometimes I need to stay away from the bulletin boards.  It frustrates me to see when people are posting about pain or some complication they might have asking for what they should do to a bunch of people online instead of calling their doctor.

I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.  Nor, does anyone else on these multitude of BB's out there!  I might piss some people off so I try to not respond to those threads because they get my blood up.  I'm not immune to questions of experiences of others going through the journey but come on, if you have PAIN -  CALL YOUR DOCTOR!!!! Don't wait for someone in a faceless land of the internetz determine your physical health!

argh. I think I need a time-out

No comments:

Post a Comment