About VSG

Sleeve Gastrectomy is a surgical weight loss tool in which the stomach is reduced to about 25% of its original size, by surgical removal of a large portion of the stomach, following the major curve. The open edges are then attached together (often with surgical staples, glue and possibly cauterization) to form a sleeve or tube with a banana shape. The procedure permanently reduces the size of the stomach and is performed laparoscopically and is not reversible.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/about_vertical_sleeve_gastrectomy.html

MFP Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

10 am and already a rough day

Getting ready for work was a chore this morning.  I was wiped out by the time I got to my vehicle.  80 emails to review when I got to work... at least I have a desk job so I can sit most of the day.

Woke up this morning to some menstrual bleeding.  That wasn't unexpected as estrogen is stored in fat cells so many people experience this after losing weight quickly however I'm a little surprised since I am using a hormonal birth control method.  I'm not due for 2 weeks dammit!

The anitbiotics are so unbelieveably nasty.  I just can't do it.  They taste so badly.  I even tried to quarter them and take them with some juice.  Didn't make it down my throat and I nearly puked. :(  I know the antibiotics are preventative but I'm just at a loss here... I just can't get them down.  If I crush them and put them in yogurt (or the like) they make the mix taste horrible.  If I quarter them and try to get each piece down, I nearly puke.  I'm considering just hedging my bets and not taking them.  If I end up with an infection, then I'll deal with it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment