About VSG

Sleeve Gastrectomy is a surgical weight loss tool in which the stomach is reduced to about 25% of its original size, by surgical removal of a large portion of the stomach, following the major curve. The open edges are then attached together (often with surgical staples, glue and possibly cauterization) to form a sleeve or tube with a banana shape. The procedure permanently reduces the size of the stomach and is performed laparoscopically and is not reversible.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/about_vertical_sleeve_gastrectomy.html

MFP Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, May 2, 2011

Cipro is disgusting

Because I am not (mostly just afraid to) swallowing pills yet, I'm taking my antibiotics by crushing them into my yogurt.  Its the most yucky thing ever... or damn near close.  It's like chewing a tylenol... but worse.

So yucky.

Also I'm so itchy from the damn adhesive tape.  My hand is just burning... what am I supposed to do with this!? I have this itchy blistering on my tummy too :(

1 comment:

  1. I would like to appreciate your work and would like to tell to my friends. for more details something like visit vertical sleeve gastrectomy surgery get more informations.

    ReplyDelete