About VSG

Sleeve Gastrectomy is a surgical weight loss tool in which the stomach is reduced to about 25% of its original size, by surgical removal of a large portion of the stomach, following the major curve. The open edges are then attached together (often with surgical staples, glue and possibly cauterization) to form a sleeve or tube with a banana shape. The procedure permanently reduces the size of the stomach and is performed laparoscopically and is not reversible.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/about_vertical_sleeve_gastrectomy.html

MFP Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Heading home

Yesterday was alot for me. I was exhausted and sore by the time we got back. The roads here are very bumpy and the constant vibration had my insides irritated.

Sitting in the San Diego airport waiting for our flight now. Layover in Seattle. There's nothing to do in this part of the airport because it's a domestic flight. Hopefully Seattle will be more interesting. I'm chillin in a wheelchair currently people watching while Hubby roams around.

I had a pic taken of my 5 holes in my tummy, I will post it on here when I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment