About VSG

Sleeve Gastrectomy is a surgical weight loss tool in which the stomach is reduced to about 25% of its original size, by surgical removal of a large portion of the stomach, following the major curve. The open edges are then attached together (often with surgical staples, glue and possibly cauterization) to form a sleeve or tube with a banana shape. The procedure permanently reduces the size of the stomach and is performed laparoscopically and is not reversible.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/about_vertical_sleeve_gastrectomy.html

MFP Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Senses change

You know how some people say when you lose one sense, you gain in another?  My hearing seems to be super good these days since the surgery.  Almost to the point that things annoy me way more because I can hear everything crystal clear and I'm not able to just ignore things anymore.

Also my taste has changed... so far something weird.  I tried cottage cheese last night for the first time.  I had to ask hubby if he put any pepper in it because I find it very spicy!  It makes me cough its so spicy!   I never had that reaction to cottage cheese before.  Weirdness.



my stitches hurt.  i wanna go home :(

No comments:

Post a Comment