About VSG

Sleeve Gastrectomy is a surgical weight loss tool in which the stomach is reduced to about 25% of its original size, by surgical removal of a large portion of the stomach, following the major curve. The open edges are then attached together (often with surgical staples, glue and possibly cauterization) to form a sleeve or tube with a banana shape. The procedure permanently reduces the size of the stomach and is performed laparoscopically and is not reversible.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/about_vertical_sleeve_gastrectomy.html

MFP Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, May 29, 2011

fish, religion and jello

Candied Salmon.

MANNA FROM HEAVEN.

I'm telling you.  It's the best thing sinced sliced bread (I don't eat bread), since Jesus wore sandals (I'm not religious), since indoor plumbing (thank God... wait I'm not religious),  since jello. Yes.  The best thing since Jello.  But jello is one of those enigmas to me.  I CANNOT make it without that nasty hard shell it gets on the top and bottom from too much gelatin in the same area.  I don't get why other people can make jello and it turns out with the yummy jelliness goodness throughout.  Ah... jello shots.  That must be why.  Alcohol.  Oh alcohol how I miss thee.  Alcohol and me = fatness.  Bad.

Yes today is once of those randomness days that shock me into realization that I need to learn my new "normal". The normal that doesn't involve eating.  Bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment