BIO-STRATH CONTAINS NATURALLY 61 VITAL SUBSTANCES10 vitamins and 19 mineral and trace elements that are factors in the maintenance of good health:
- Complete line of vitamin B complex: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), folic acid (B9), cobalamine (B12), biotin (B7).
- Vitamin C known to be a factor in the normal development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- Ergosterol (D2) is a factor in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Minerals, such as: iron, copper, magnesium, manganese, zinc, and calcium and phosphorus that are factors in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Trace elements, for example: chromium, nickel, cobalt, sulphur, vanadium, tin, etc. Trace elements are mineral elements that are essential in minute amounts to an organism's metabolism.
- 20 amino acid, for instance: alanine, arginine, asparagine, tyrosine etc. Amino acids are the basic structural building units of proteins.
- 12 essential elements, among them: lecithin, lipotropic factors, mannan, glutan, glutathione, DNA, ARN, co-enzymes Q6, Q7, Q9, Q10, etc.