About VSG

Sleeve Gastrectomy is a surgical weight loss tool in which the stomach is reduced to about 25% of its original size, by surgical removal of a large portion of the stomach, following the major curve. The open edges are then attached together (often with surgical staples, glue and possibly cauterization) to form a sleeve or tube with a banana shape. The procedure permanently reduces the size of the stomach and is performed laparoscopically and is not reversible.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/about_vertical_sleeve_gastrectomy.html

MFP Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, June 6, 2011

Ever since I threw up last week sleevie has been irritable with me.   I tried steak on the weekend.  2 teensy pieces and that was it.  My mouth and stomach went on strike.  Food wise its been a rough few days.

Scale wise I'm seeing some good things. Back to losing again.  I had about a 5 day stall last week so I'm pleased to see its moving again.  I haven't been back to the gym.  I really need to get going.  If not, I might as well cancel my membership and save the $35/month instead of throwing it away every month.  I still have 6-7 personal training sessions to use as well so I need to get my butt in gear and start moving so I am prepared for when the trainer starts kicking my ass.

I seem to go through energy phases.  It's likely related to my protein intake but I really haven't been monitoring it too much.  I have a shake every morning with 40g protein and then meat some time during the day.



This morning though, I'm a strugglin.  **yawn**

1 comment:

  1. I just love following your blog!! I am behind you (surgery date) and it gives me something to look forward too everyday! Too hear your experiences :] love it!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete