About VSG

Sleeve Gastrectomy is a surgical weight loss tool in which the stomach is reduced to about 25% of its original size, by surgical removal of a large portion of the stomach, following the major curve. The open edges are then attached together (often with surgical staples, glue and possibly cauterization) to form a sleeve or tube with a banana shape. The procedure permanently reduces the size of the stomach and is performed laparoscopically and is not reversible.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/about_vertical_sleeve_gastrectomy.html

MFP Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I really need to start tracking my monthly cycles better.  I just downloaded an app for my phone that will hopefully make this easier.  I was a week late but apparently a messed up cycle is to be expected right now because of the rapid weight loss.  Finally Aunt Flo showed up this morning.  This will be my first "real" period since surgery since I don't count the one that showed up spontaneously post op.

So far I'm normal crampyness but it came on quickly... no 2-3 days of spotting like usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment